MI Sales Manager Germany
inMusic GmbH has an exciting new position offering to lead and coach a professional existing sales team in Germany as a focused, dynamic and highly-professional National Sales Manager.
inMusic comprises a family of 14 high-profile brands, recognised as industry leaders within the Music Technology (MI) and Consumer Electronics (CE). This Role is focused on the following Brands in the Music Industry: Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional,
Denon DJ, M-Audio, MARQ Lighting & Numark for B2B Music Retailers.
The successful candidate will join inMusic at a thriving point of growth across all market segments, undertaking a varied, dynamic role comprising in growing sales within the parameter of profitability and brand guidelines. Monitoring the German territory and working together with an international team of business experts to achieve desired targets on a European basis. In Coordination with the company management, you plan and develop innovative sales concepts and implement them in a committed manner to the German sales team and into the channel. Analysing and improving the customer basis and the workload of the German sales force is one of your priorities. For Key customers, you will be the number one contact. You will oversee many various task from pricing over forecasting up to tradeshow experiences - your team, which is experienced in the MI business will be happy to welcome and support you.
If you demonstrate exceptional sales management, team leading, adaptable and hold a passion for working within the ever-charging MI Industry this is the role for you.
- You have minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- You have either a strong bachelor’s degree in business, or have developed yourself throughout your career on the job
- Three to five years in a sales representative role; within industry preferred
- Two years of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics
- High customer orientation to establish long-term and effective relationships and to gain trust and respect
- Reliability to customers and the company in the pursuit of commitments and problem-solving attitude
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic self- and team motivation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Job Type | Full time
Part-Time Office Based - Germany, Ratingen
Salary | Competitive based on experience
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.